With plans for growth an innovation and an agent that is really going somewhere. Top of the leader board in their area & an award winning multi branch agent.
Our client is looking for a property manager to join their existing management team of two. If you have experience, in the property sector and want to work with a leading agent then apply today! You must have experience to be considered for this position.
- Managing a portfolio of approx. 100 – 150 units
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Liaising with in-house inventory clerk to carry out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals; alongside directors & lettings team
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
- £21k PA (additional bonuses and incentives throughout the year)
- No inspections
- Mon-Fri (NO weekends!)
- Managing a really lovely small portfolio
- Innovative and really going somewhere with new & exciting ideas
- Family run business looking to grow
- Working for a No.1 agent!
Mon-Fri 09:00 – 17:30
- Good work ethic
- Property Management Experience
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of the local area